1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Le Mans French Motogp (spoiler!!!!)

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by WAYNE, Oct 9, 2020.

1. Well moto3 free practise it's wet and a crashfest so far.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Grab the popcorn and kick back you & enjoy,:upyeah:....i've other much more important things to attend to.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'm off out at about 10 this morning, i need a 996 injection before the rain kicks in about 3 this afternoon(Apparently):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yes me too,but unfortunately i've a small list that needs ticking first,sunday looks promising unless that changes as well.:thinkingface:.........have a safe one.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Might dry up a bit tomorrow and Sunday

A0B1DCB3-C286-4280-892E-C1370D8F5DFF.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Looks like you've missed your vocation in life with the above weather reporting.;):upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. Smith tops the time sheet:upyeah:.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Fucking hell, Marini has had a monster of a highside!!!!:scream:

9. Dixon top in moto2 and Lowes 2nd.

• WTF WTF x 1
  10. Fantastic! Be great to see Dixon start to show he’s adapting well and become a MGP class rider

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Dixon just missed out on topping the 2nd free practise but 2nd is all good and all good experience for next season, Petronas have to keep him now.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. The track is drying out nicely today but Rins is down.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. It's going to be an interesting qualifying in Motogp and Moto2 forget Moto3 that's as always impossible to guess, fuck it my man Fenati on pole!!:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1

14. Can I borrow your time machine? Moto3 quali hasn't even happened yet, Fenati was top for free practice 3.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Talk of the bogeyman being back next week........

16. No, i'm using my time machine at the mo, i need it for tonight's lottery numbers:upyeah:.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Damn! that's what I wanted it for.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. I'll pop over and lend it to you yesterday:upyeah:.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. They were talking about Marini's mental highside yesterday and mentioned Lorenzo's HighSides and said to look on Youtube so i found this, try not to Grimace to much:

#19 WAYNE, Oct 10, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Mirs crash was funny, not the actual crash, but the slide and stand up

• Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information