1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

League Of Gentleman

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by El Toro, Dec 9, 2017.

1. In anticipation of a new three part series starting on 18th December I've been watching some of the original series. I'd forgotten how funny it was.

My personal favourite characters were Pauline at the job centre and Edward and Tubbs from the local shop.

Who were your favourites?

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Love that show. I was only saying the other day about how funny Heir Lip is with his choir boys.

Have you seen the specials they did?

4. In this house we do not masterbate..

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  6. The dog one was better :)

7. Bently.. Yes couldn't find a clip of that. Laughed like a drain when I saw that.

8. Forgot this one! I seem to remember the tortoise ending up being mistaken for a Chamois leather in the window cleaners bucket. I always liked the dodgy butcher character and Babs the taxi driver. Didn't know another series had been commissioned. Great news.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Too dark for me, used to freak me out
    But I do know the fictional town Royston Vasey is Roy Chubby Browns real name

10. Proper giddy about this

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Figured you’d like it :upyeah:

12. Loved it, I remember watching it all those years ago and couldnt believe that something so dark and wonderful was on the BBC. Hard to beat having a butcher called Hillary Briss as a character.

13. Looking forward to this more than the launch of the V4.

• Like Like x 1
  14. It seems there’s no local shop... there’ll be nothing for us there !

• Like Like x 1
  15. #surprised

16. Couple of glasses of vino collapso to get in the groove and smirk like a big smug smirky bass. Proper bizarre stuff like this gets me all protective of the tellybox and I can’t have anyone in the room who doesn’t get it. Theirs only me and the wine in our house who get it. And me dad, he's well in his 70s but cries like a baby watching this. Tears rolling down his face :D
    A bit like the Trailer Park Boys, you either get it or you don’t.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. 7 more days :)

18. 3.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Twelvety.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information