1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 Left Switch Harness Recall

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Messer, May 11, 2019.

1. On my first voyage on the 1199 I had the loss of indicators, temperamental select button and notice there was a recall so I have ordered the part and will fit it myself as there was a month wait at my local dealer.

Can anyone point me to instructions as to where it fits please?

2. I'm no expert but I'd say the harness fits to the left switch gear assembly :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. There is an intermediate loom that needs to plug in somewhere

4. It fits inside the upper lh fairing. Remove the black plastic inner cover and the loom is under there. It’s pretty self explanatory once you have the recall loom to hand. It’ll only fit in one way, just match the connectors up. Run it nice and to day along the fairing edge and tie it up.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. as above you will have to take off the nose fairing and you will see on the left side a square white block connector, it fits here. ill take a picture of mine for you tomorrow

6. TSB881 was the recall bulletin. You can get the harness cheap. You don’t need to take the nose fairing off, just the infill or side if you wish and it’s fairly straight forward to attach. You just need to place the Velcro type sticky so the infill goes back right

7. Great thanks all for your help

Do Not Sell My Personal Information