1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let Me Shoot Your Bike, And You Too

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by sam996S, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Hello nutters (you have to be a little odd to undertake a restoration - I know from personal experience).

I am a photographer working on a project to capture the world of motorcycles from all angles. What I want to do is shoot bikes and riders no matter if they are old, new or somewhere in between.

From restoration jobs to brand new Panigales. In a shed or at a race track. Ducati or other brand. It really doesn't matter.

I am based near London. I do travel around the South a little. But I am soon to head abroad to continue this project. If you have a bike (or a project) that you love, and would like to have some quality shots of it. I want to hear from you. Please send me a message.

Cheers,
    Sam

2. Do the fluffers have warm hands?

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. And the keeper uppers warm lips?

4. Of course. We are a professional outfit.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Your surname isn't Christmas is it?

6. I go by many names :D

I’ll try and post some examples in a few weeks. Got a lot coming up, so a bit busy right now.

7. Cryptic.

I used to know a photographer who shoots bikes, his name is Sam Christmas, hence the question.

8. My art teacher at school was called Mary Christmas. No joke.

• Like Like x 1
  9. My old Aunt used to know a Mr Snowball who came into her shop.
    Funny where these threads end up, no point in guessing eh? o_O

10. We have a Mrs Snowball at my kids school.

11. You’ll forgive me for thinking that was a setup for a joke then :)

12. No bother mate, i the meantime we have found out @bootsam art teachers fantastic name, my day is made.

13. So is your name Mr Snowball? :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information