1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

899 Levers

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Ch@rlie, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Hi there,

I am after people's views on replacement levers for the 899. I would like to swap the original ones for some with a bit more adjustment.
    I have looked at the Ducati performance ones that are quite pricey and also ASV along with Evotech that seem to be very well priced.

Any views/advice much appreciated.

2. ASVs are very popular and the levers come in 2 lengths depending on how much resistance you want to feel. Alternatively as the master cylinder is Brembo, you can buy direct from one of their stockists rather than through Ducati which might be a bit cheaper. Andy

3. Just got some Austin racing levers for my 1199, very nice

4. I have ASV short levers on mine. I really like them and the adjustability as well as being able to brake easily with two fingers for blipping the throttle.

My only issue is that I struggled with the clutch but moved the whole assembly away from the headstock a bit to get an extra finger on it and that sorted it. [emoji4]

5. Ducati performance ones for me. Fit and look great!!

6. The Austin Racing ones do look really nice. I'd have those or some ASV's if I was changing mine. The trouble with the Evotech ones is that they look identical to the Pazzo's and therefore all the Chinese copies. I have nothing against Chinese levers but I wouldn't want my expensive levers to look the same as some that cost £15!

7. Yea
    Yeah, just get the £15.00 ones. They're great...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information