1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lewis Hamilton Moaning. Again

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by ducv2, Mar 4, 2018.

1. Apparently resurfacing Catalunya to remove bumps has removed the character of the circuit, and he is blaming MotoGP. Its going to need more than a few bumps to put any character and excitement back into Formula One. As one commentator said, if he wants bumps he should go rallyibg.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. he should be relegated to formula E.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. No, no, no.

In Formula E there would be no engine noise to drown out his moaning. We'd never get any peace!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. They have robot jockeys in camel racing. How long before robo drivers in F1?

5. About twenty years ago. I think Damon Hill was the prototype.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. FAB :D
    (Thunderbirds ref for the millennials amongst us)

7. yeah, but hes very feminine, and women moan a lot.

8. Wait. So he is going to Formula E after all?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. F1 is as interesting as watching snow melt away:sleeping:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. He likes to have something else to avoid apart from tax ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. The electric motors actually make a whining noise, much like Lewis. :)

Maybe they'd cancel each other out. :thinkingface:

#11 Robarano, Mar 4, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. He knows what to do if he doesn't like it...

13. He’s a penis.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. But hes a fast penis!

15. too much speed in a penis can result in 'over shooting'

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. A lot of great info in this thread *thumbupsmiley*

• Like Like x 1
  17. Blimey. It was hardly a 'moan'. If the local council conversely left (perish the thought) potholes on your daily commute; you'd all have a good whinge.

It's his job and he is faster than all of you, probably on a bike too. He's richer, younger and fitter. He is a British 4x World Champion. He is the fastest F1 driver. His dress sense is shocking as is his music taste, but so was mine when I was young. I'm a fan as he's a Brit. But if he starts singing, then I'm out.

Anyway, a couple of F1 races and the bumps will be right back. Its part of his skills set that he deals with bumps better than most other drivers, thus if theyre removed that impacts his job. So why shouldnt he say something? I would and I'm shit.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. It is with great pleasure that I announce the formal engagement of Lewis Hamiton, Boy Racer and Whinger, to bootsam, Goat knows what he does for job.

Date of the wedding to be announced. Let's wish them both a bumpy ride in their future life together.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Yeah, but is black innit....

20. Lol, whats wrong with supporting British sportsmen? Especially ones at the top of their game.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information