1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Limp Mode And Rider Aid Errors

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Foo, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Morning guys,

Little issue, i hope, bear with me while i try to explain.

Went to ride to work this morning, started my v4 up no probs and let her idle for 3-4 mins while putting on my helmet etc, all was fine

Pulled out of my drive and rode 1/4 mile up the road, only to forget something, so i turned around. Got back to the drive and switched the bike off.

Went to restart her and she tried to fire but spluttered. Tried turning her over a few times but no joy, even tried bumping her. I cycled the ignition a few times, and no fire. i guess she started flooding.

After 5 minutes she did fire, but ran lumpy and wouldnt rev over 5 and i noticed rider aids such as DWC etc are showing "ERR" in red on the dash, By this time i guess the battery was getting weak.

SO WHATS HAPPENED HERE THEN?

My bike is back on the battery tender as we speak

2. Hope you get things sorted, this is why I run two bikes. One for shite weather & potential winter off's though its a reliable chunk of metal for emergency..."oh I've got a flat tyre leaving for work moments".

3. im hoping its a weak battery

Do Not Sell My Personal Information