1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lincolnshire’s New Ducati Dealership - Chris Walker Motorcycles!

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by El Toro, Apr 14, 2021.

1. 2DFD612D-079C-4B74-B373-9F76490FFAE3.png

• Like Like x 13
  2. Thats good news, its only down the road from me, must have taken over from Italia in lincoln?...i'll have a mosey down at the weekend.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Didn’t they do Kawasaki or have they both franchises?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. There is a CW Kawasaki in Grantham. Andy

5. Yep, Italia at Lincoln had Kawa and Duke before they pulled out from Duke. AFAIK, he shall have to delineate the two brands very carefully both in business terms and physically

6. Good stop off for me on way to Cadwell :upyeah:

7. How many Ducati dealers are in the Uk now?? We’ve only two here across the pond One up in Northern Ireland and now in the south. But one hell of a factory trained spanner spinner in Dublin

8. It’s good to have an official dealer back in Lincolnshire.

It’s such a shame that Moto Italia lost the franchise, I guess Chris was in a better position to provide the ‘standard’ of dealership Ducati demand.

Red and Green together though?

So tacky :joy:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Well Italia had Kawasaki and Ducati concurrently too.

I think it was less that they lost the Ducati franchise and more that they didn't want it any longer. They're still a great independent with a wealth of Ducati knowledge. :)

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. Red and Green should never be seen.....

11. Except on MHR's...:upyeah:

12. LOL... in fairness I do put quite a lot of bevel-evil their way. :)

13. Yeah I know the story - nothing against either dealer - I was just making a reference to the kind of investment Ducati under Audi now want from their dealers. It’s a great shame that Moto Italia felt they had no choice but to part ways with Ducati after such a long relationship.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Exactly!

With one exception...

upload_2021-4-15_0-31-48.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 2

15. Red and green are seldom seen except upon a fool!

16. - and of course, since they're the colours of the Italian flag, on many Ducatis ...

• Funny Funny x 3
  17. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  18. I think the saying is “red and green should never be seen except for something in between” so all is good.

19. That's good, otherwise I'd have had to paint the Mike Harding Replica in some other colours!

20. Has he stopped slapping his missus now then ? I wouldn't spend a penny with the man .....

Do Not Sell My Personal Information