1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Little Italian B**ch let herself down

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Pixie1276, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Sun was ooot last night so as always we decided to take full advantage, fired the RS up and she was fine then moved her to the driveway before getting ready to go out, then the fiesty minx wouldnt start, Duke1276 tried bumping her down the road but nope she wasnt having any of it, :mad: so change of plan he took the 748 up to the industrial estate, I drove up in the car - still kitted up (its a nightmare driving in Daytonas) and had a blat up and down and a couple of roundabouts....oh my I'm in love! so cant wait to get on her full time now....... test her I come! :upyeah:

As for the lil italian minx well what can i say bet she fires up today and wants to go out now that its raining!

2. Oh the joys of owning Italian motorcycles :rolleyes:

3. Used to get similar issues with 2 stroke mx bikes. Wide open throttle and turn her over. It was probably flooded and all that oil in the mix fouls the plugs.

If you have ever tried to do it on a 500cc 2 stroke mx bike with just a kick start then you call it much worse things than B**ch believe me.

4. At least the evening wasn't wasted and you've had a taste of whats to come.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information