1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Live Motogp Practise.. Friday 16th. 8:30am.. Bt Sport

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by quantuman, Mar 15, 2018.

1. 8:30 is 2018 Preview Program.
    9:30 is FP1 and FP2 Live from Qatar ALL DAY until 17:15...

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Time to test out my new errrrrr................connection. :innocent:

3. About time,something hopefully worthwhile to watch on the box.

5. that is good ^

6. I watched the 2018 preview this morning, not bad for a round up but nothing breaking I'm afraid. :upyeah:

7. Just watched the interview with Stoner who seems really chilled now. Amazing what he did back in 2008. Forgot about the tobacco advertising back then which was huge.

8. Does anyone know if the highights are being shown on terrestrial TV this year please?

9. What time is the main race on Sunday??

10. Moto GP Highlights Qatar - Wednesday channel 5 HD 7.00pm

11. Screen Shot 2018-03-16 at 18.55.21.png

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. For those who can't stream/cast from their phone or tablet because its EE (or other) subscription based, download the BT app on windows 10, log in, hook up HDMI to big TV and enjoy :upyeah:

shhhh...don't spill the beans tho ;)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Thanks Rob, in Northumberland over the weekend so I’ll watch at my sisters before heading south! It’s all coming together for once. Fiendish!!!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Still can’t make head nor tail of what time the race starts from that.
    Am I correct in thinking the lights go out at 16.00 UK time??

15. BT Sport Live MotoGP on Sunday is at 3:30pm and yes its under the lights.....

16. Yeah, that's how I read it. :upyeah:

17. Good days FP, can't wait till Sunday, finish shift tonight so get to watch it all live :p
    Looks very difficult to pick a winner at the moment, but nice to see the new boys on the screen today.
    Beers and wine on standby....

18. Thanks to Turbod as it happens my wife found it in the local paper (hang my head).

Do Not Sell My Personal Information