1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Forum News' started by CINNABULL, May 17, 2017.

1. Hi,

up until today, i didnt need to log in every visit. However, each time i visit now i need to log in again, is there a way to fix this,

Every other forum I am a member of remembers my user name and password, as this one did up to today ?? They still do but this one doesnt.

cheers

stuart

#1 CINNABULL, May 17, 2017
    Last edited: May 17, 2017
  2. Have you "ticked" the check box that says to keep you logged in? I bet you haven't ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Absolutely mate. If I close my browser, and then reopen it, I'm always logged out, but only on this forum, its no biggie but I dont understand why. Also, on the odd occasion when I try to get back in, it seems to want to set up a new account for me, asking me as if I'm a new member attempting to set up and join. I close that window and start again, and then I'm in

Stuart

4. I normally use IE. Just tried chrome and that remembers my details. Odd.

Stuart

5. Try erasing your cookies / cache

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. having the same situation. As you say, no Biggy, but I have ticked the keep me logged in box and It doesn't.. I blame El Trying to make things difficulto.

7. Done that Rob, via delete browsing history. It still hasnt sorted it. I have done a restore to a few days back and that hasnt sorted it either. Like I say, its only this site that seems to 'forget' I'm a member. It is frustrating. Its fine as long as I keep my browser open, but as soon as I close the browser and reopen, I have to log in again.

Stuart

8. No consolation, but I'm glad its not just me then,

Stuart

9. your are glad I'm having difficulty also? Nice one.. Hope your battery goes flat to!

10. heyup, heres another twist. Just closed my browser and reopened it, had to go to log in again, and my details, ie username and password werent populated. Closed the browser and opened again, and hey presto there they were, still had to tick the box to stay logged in, but if I close this browser after this post, I bet I will need to log in again.

Stuart

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1

11. No Chiz, I'm not glad you're having difficulty, I'm glad I know its not summat I may have done, thats what I meant, soz for any misunderstanding

Stuart

12. it's all good dude, just on the wind up. It is a lil frustrating with the log in but if that's our biggest beef we're doin ok.. I still say stone El tippy toes just for shits and giggles though..

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  13. Chiz is a foreigner, he doesn't understand.
    Steve

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. I am merely ( or merrily) from another part of this great commonwealth.. But yea.. I don't understand yas.. I get ya woman folk though ( albeit not for some time)

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Can't log in via tapatalk, presume due to the server move?

16. Threads merged

17. Possibly. Although it's likely Tapatalk will be removed totally soon.

18. Slightly different issue, but I couldn't log in yesterday evening. Changing the 1st letter of my username from a capital letter to lower case sorted it. :) That's a new one on me. :confused:

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. the sooner tapytalk is removed the better I say. Based solely on the fact I don't know what it is and am tired of it being mentioned...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information