1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logging On From Another Computer

Discussion in 'Forum How To's - create an Avatar/Event/Group etc?' started by apuhtred, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Tried to log on at work. Always used to be able to do it but does not seem to matter what I do won't let me in. Anybody help please.

Regards Steve

2. Net Nanny ?

• Like Like x 1
  3. More details?
    What page do you get after you attempt to log on? You say "at work" - is this a system provided by your employer? Is your employer the type to want to prevent people from spending time on a popular Ducati forum that sucks up incredible amounts of people's time? :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yes it is a secure system but this seems to be the only one that gives me trouble. Can get on BMW forum fine. It says that email or password is incorrect. Have just changed password so I know it is correct and have tried both my home email and my work email. Will report back tomorrow. very annoying reading stuff and not being able to answer back.

Regards Outraged of Twickenham

5. I understand. I'm going to give you the number of a support group who will be able to get you through this.

If you know how to clear your cookies, you should do so and retry logging onto the site. If you don't know how to clear your cookies ... a-Googlin' you shall go! :D

6. welcome, join the map linked below!

7. Been a member before so on the map.
    Regards Steve

8. Done it. Thanks

Regards Steve

Do Not Sell My Personal Information