1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

London Based S4r

Discussion in 'Monster' started by Mark Jones, Apr 8, 2022.

1. A strange request but is there anyone in the london area with a S4R

My partner has just sold her SixtyTwo scrambler and is looking at a S4R but its in the North of England and just wants to sit on one and see if its too tall and how it feels.

Should only take 5 minutes if someone has the time and the bike.

2. Is junction 12 of the M1 in Bedfordshire too far for you ? Also my bike is an S2R1000 which I believe is identical for seat height etc, just a little lighter as not water cooled. I`ve just taken it to be serviced this morning but it will be back next week.
    So apart from being a different bike, an hour from London and not actually available for a few days its perfect !

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. As far as the seat height. I believe the Ducati S4R is 31.7ins. If this is any help to you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I will see if its still `the one' after the weekend and get back to you, and thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thread moved

6. I find this to be very helpful in that you can get a very good idea of comparison by dowloading the bike you want vs the bike you are used to and flicking between.
    Of course, nothing beats a test ride...
    http://cycle-ergo.com/

7. Perhaps with the recent scammers on this forum, please take care with all the necessary precautions who you invite into your own home.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information