1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

London Bike Crime Plea

Discussion in 'Stolen Bikes/Parts' started by El Toro, Oct 30, 2017.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Very informative

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Frightening. :(

He puts this across very well with the cure being what I have been saying for ages.

4. You tell em Duchy

5. The law is f****d and we all know that, it has to change one day but i guess it will never happened as you always get them human rights people involved that f****d up everything.
    Nothing like that is happening in east countries as the thugs will know that they will be beaten up on the street and police will say "thank you" to them who stand up rather then locking them up.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. http://www.weridelondon.com/

Its a huge problem thats spreading across the country. We all need to think of sending a letter to your local MP or Police Chief as it might be your town and your insurance doubling next. Perhaps your Granny being dragged down the street by one of these cvnts on a moped.

#6 Jez900ie, Oct 30, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Can't see the vid at work - what's happening :thinkingface:

8. Good Video, Twice as long as it needed to be AND why did he have to make it political. Can't see any evidence on line from reputable site showing Khan saying Police can't chase

• Like Like x 1
  9. It is truly frightening and upsetting seeing these young shits riding on pavements, wrong side of the road, or riding near you at all. It is a terrible advert for 2 wheels, andweask for police involvement, i ask you what police are we referring to, there are hardly any left, especially in traffic division? I saw an amazing police driver chasing 4 of these scum the other day, he did well to keep up in a car, but at a junction the 4 scooters all took different roads. There is no easy answer, there would not be 4 police motorcycle riders availab!e to chase these toe rags, and thepolice on those 3 wheeler scooters are not highly trained from the look of their riding. I am disheartened that I cannot come up with any solution, but these toe rags do not think thesame way as most folk, very sad, but they think what they do is normal.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Very worrying. I'd like to think bombarding MPs and the government would work but they seem more interested in investigating who's asked who's secretary to buy sex toys and who been calling who names today. Bunch of soft @rse b@stards. They need to get their priorities right and start running the f*cking country! However good informative film, it has my support.

#10 BIG M, Oct 30, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Safety policy is stupid, that's all.
    Every one knows that thief's has more rights then victims, even police can't do much as there is human rights involving in every case.
    Police officers has to feed they family so they hands are tight with what they can do before being prosecuted for this and that and loos they jobs, all they can do those days is just let them thugs get away with everything.

"Despite the surge, the force’s “police driver and vehicle policy” states that officers can only stage pursuits in rare cases such as if the rider is involved in a serious offence or “there is clear potential for grave consequences” such as “an immediate threat to life, significant damage to property or issues of national security”.

The figures, revealed in a written answer from Mayor Sadiq Khan, show 1,299 pursuit-related incidents were recorded by the Metropolitan Police Service between January and December last year, 363 of them involving a motorcycle. Of the latter, 264 pursuits were discontinued after authorisation and 118 were stopped because of the risk posed to the public or the suspects.

The policy says officers should make a risk assessment before deciding to pursue a suspect, including if they are wearing a helmet, have protective clothing or are carrying a pillion passenger."

This has been copied from this page
    https://www.standard.co.uk/news/cri...abandon-1-in-3-motorbike-chases-a3463341.html

• Like Like x 1
  12. We all know why they don't get pursued and prosecuted and its got nothing to do with resources or road safety.

I know what I think should happen to them and sooner or later it will - I hope, but I'm not allowed to repeat it or I'll be banned.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information