1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Look What You’ve Gone And Done Now Trump!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by NOODS X, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Well done Trump, pulled your troops out let the Turks walk in after you to set about your Allies the Kurds those who basically cleared ISIS out, now not only are the Kurds under attack but the Prison where the main ISIS nut jobs were being held, the gates are now open and there back out there to probably re group and attack the Kurds with the Turks..

As for your speech regarding the Kurds by saying something on the lines of “ well the Kurds never helped us with the Normandy landings during WW11”

How in God is this idiot still standing... what a complete t****r..

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Post moved to the Multistrada Forum : o D

3. it was funny the first time.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ? x

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. The post about moving to Multistrada forum - seems to have worn a bit thin o_O

• Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
  6. Sorry H but I just ain’t getting it! Am I missing somthink here or what? Tell me tell me x

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I'm not fully conversant with the ancient history but it appears that any post that Loz considers worthy of ridicule or irrelevant is 'relegated' to the Multistrada forum for - those who see the beauty in 'fugly's'. It seems to come up regularly enough that it is irrelevant in itself due to it's over-use. I don't consider it an insult on the post it is aimed at more of a bit of 'bantz'.

However, we have called a truce on misleading 'bantz' in the form of the GTA (Good Thursday Agreement) on one of the many Brexit forums (it will now be impossible to find the GTA detail - just like a way forward with Brexit really) so you can either ignore Loz's comment or get El T to banish him to, say, the Multistrada forum :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. yip, it was indeed a reference to, "moved to the Multistrada forum".
    I agree with your post.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Re-diverted to "Trumps a cnut and a nut job" forum

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Ahh yep luv it Muchly...
    you youngsters hey!
    X

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. aye, way to diplomatic for us even younger ones.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Ha... there used to be an Cadbury’s advert on TV with some old actor
    Can’t remember his name but I’m sure someone will..

It used to go “ Everyone’s a fruit and nut case”

will only be relevant ( or be elephant ) to the OAP DF brigade I guess ...
    x

13. I'm old enough :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Frank Muir

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. s grand dad so he is.

16. Mind you... in today’s so called PC modern society and all that, ain’t it uncorrectly to single out a multistrada for ridicule and fugglyness ?
    Surely the 999 or the current V4 are not exactly blessed with a Micky Angelo of a Boat, are they? ( race = face, for anyone North of Watford) ...

X

17. Good work my Son.. Or Uncle or perhaps Brother seeing as you knew the answer ( ageism an all that hat)

x

18. not really. owning a fugly is the choice of champions. political correctness is for those with no choice.

• Like Like x 1
  19. We'll get thru it! He will die in a New York State Prison............... trump smpking.jpg

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  20. Mind you the word seems to be full of em these days... Boris, Putin, Trump, Kim Yung Un from NK and a comedian in charge of the Ukraine ..

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information