1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

848 Looking For 26mm Bore Clutch Slave Replacement

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by tboooe, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Hi, I want to replace my OEM clutch slave with something aftermarket that looks a bit better. I am not interested in getting one with a larger bore (28, 30 mm) as I really like the short pull I have with the OEM unit. Does anyone know of a good aftermarket clutch slave that is available in 26mm bore? Doing a quick internet search I see that CNC Racing used to offer a 26mm clutch slave but I no longer see them on their website. It seems they are still available from some vendors like this one but I am not sure this model will fit my 848 because only the 1199, 1299, 859, 959 is listed.

Thank you!

2. The Oberon ones look good, but I think they are 29mm bore?

3. Thank you for the reply. Yes Oberon is 29mm. I've read stories about people who've upgraded their clutch slave to one with a bigger bore having a much longer lever pull to disengage the clutch or not being to fully disengage because the push rod doesn't travel far enough.

Anyway, I found some ebay sellers in Italy that seem to have old stock of the CNC Racing 26mm clutch slave. After a bit of research, it seems most Ducatis apart from the Panigales use the same clutch slave.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/CLUTCH-SLA...rentrq:3bec06d31750a9bd34ec5486fffa8af4|iid:1

4. Unfortunately the eBay ad says they don't ship to the UK...

5. Sometimes it's good to be an American then!

6. Ah, missed that!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information