1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking For A 1199 Or 1299 Panigale Track Bike

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Kylezx7r, Dec 28, 2021.

1. Hi everyone been a long while since I posted in here since I sold my 1198
    However I’m now in the market looking for a 1199 or 1299 panigale track bike to be raced

if anyone has anything for sale drop me a message , high or low spec

2. I probably should ride it before I sell it haha

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I have an 899 ex Carl Cox Trioptions to go.....

4. Awesome bikes but I’m going to hold out for a bigger one for now but I’ll keep it in mind mate

5. What you got out of interest?

6. 1299, ttx rear and just having a 30mm nix cartridge kit fitted. S wheels. Plus loaaads of fairings!! Lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. Get it sold and buy my blade mate

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. I’ll have the wheels! :p

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. No worries. I also have a special 1199 Moto Rapido build with BSB bits tipping the scales at 165kgs and 192 RWHP, but it's the keeper :p

• Like Like x 1
  10. Wondered if it was you Paul was talking about when I popped in to see him for a coffee and drop forks off today :upyeah:

11. That would be out of my league I think haha

12. Yes, I keep him busy and have a list of items for him to attend to in 2022.

• Like Like x 1
  13. He’s got my forks. Next will be monster service and checking out suspension. Probably pre-season 1299 service too!

14. Does anyone know the owner of this bike? I’ve emailed twice through racebuyks but had no reply

023D6959-BD9D-4DE2-8313-D6AF68DF377C.png

15. Posted 90+ days ago.....

I had a bike on there for six months and had no reminders to refresh or remove.

16. They took a good race forum and ruined it by allowing sale pirates only thru that platform.

17. So looks like I’ve settled on a 1199 that I’ll be racing in the thunderbikes.
    I’ve had a lot to do with fuel mapping my race bikes (R1’s and S1000rr’s) but not a lot to do with fuel mapping Ducatis .

who is the recommended people in the UK for mapping these? It’s got a full Termi system on it and the ‘up map’ but im guessing the up map is a generic thing, is there much benefit to be had from these engines with proper mapping or is it negligible?

18. Where are you based? Chris streadman works out of lougi Moto Bristol, Dave woods at woods racing Oxford way has good rep, bsd Peterborough I think can map these things. JHP Coventry I’m sure could help

Do Not Sell My Personal Information