1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking For A Streetfighter 1098s

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Tussun, Aug 29, 2017.

1. On the look out for a Streetfighter 1098 S, preferably in Black. If anyone is looking sell let me know the details and asking price. Cheers

2. Bloody hell - you should have been here last week!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Yeah I did see that one, now showing as Sold :( but was asking top dollar for it!

4. I'd say it was about right with all the extras....maybe a bit cheap...

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I suppose something is only worth what someone is prepared to pay for it, I had it down at about 7.5K but maybe thats me looking at it from a buying point of view and not a selling point of view!

6. no, this was cheap: –

IMG_0240.jpg

it had 5k miles on it, sold within two hours of advert placed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Our perceptions are different. I can appreciate it was looked after, serviced regularly, had a fair amount of aftermarket parts and that as an s are in short supply. My only gripe would be the tail pipe...not my cup of tea but it's subjective.

8. I let it go for £8000 with all the extras

9. It was a lovely looking bike, shame I was a week late!

10. I have one but it would be more than any above to prise it off me :innocent: 1984 miles and totally un messed with. I've seen them up to £11995 at dealers over the last year and they sell (perhaps with a little discount - but they don't seem to be around long) The future will only see more movement upwards on price for sure :) The cheap one above went within 2 hours I see.
    If you see one for under 10k with good history and low miles make a grab for it! You only get them that cheap if the seller isn't in touch with the demand.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. It was 7k with a stock pipe....Daves had a load of stuff on it which would have cost way more than 1k.

12. Welcome to the forum :rolleyes:

#12 Wayne58, Aug 29, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2017
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. 1984 miles ?? its not even run in yet

14. Took it off the road to run my 1098R :)

15. Sacrilege it needs to get out in the air, ride one on Saturday the other on Sunday simples.

16. Have 2 bikes on the road, + the Exige and Van - cant justify or afford more at any one time! I looked into a dealer policy through the business for all; but couldn't get anywhere with that idea :(

17. Thats a bugger mate, I have all 3 bikes on one policy £380 a year comprehensive 5000 miles yearly allowance on each one :)
    Car is £320 a year comprehensive

18. As you said earlier, each to their own opinion – the low mileage makes the bike I listed far better value , it's a total no-brainer to me.

19. I would have to agree :innocent:

20. no fucken way!! I mean, I agree also... but you? In agreement with Chris? And me? You ill?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information