1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 R Looking For Manuals

Discussion in 'Monster' started by Jasons, May 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi from South Africa. I've recently bought my 1200R and am planning some changes. The plans are everything from the typical tail tidy right up to seeing if i can eliminate the key by replacing with an RFID set up. anyway a lot of that is in the future but the first step is always planning, so to start the proper plan to paper i'm looking for the workshop manual and wiring diagrams for a 2016 Monster 1200R. I've managed to find manuals for the 2014 Monster 1200S but with the version differences and that 2016 was the first year of the new r, I'm worried that they want be correct and it could lead to issues (possibly expensive ones) down the road. I'm happy to purchase the manuals if some one either has them or knows where I can get them. I haven't approached the local dealership as they are a few 100km away from me.

Does anyone know where to find the manual?

2. I got manuals on eBay, pdf copies of ducati official documents

3. Thanks so the response. Now just to scour ebay :p

4. PM me your email address

5. My workshop / service manual PDF was too big for email.

6. There's a site we share or something that allows large files to be sent over email.

7. OP has the manual now

8. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information