1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking To Buy A 1299 Superleggera- Does Anyone Have One For Sale, Please?

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Nervy, Dec 15, 2021.

1. … as per the thread title, I’m looking for a 1299SL (other than the ones on eBay and AT). If anyone has one or knows of one that might be for sale would you mind dropping me a line on 07760178040 or [email protected] please?

Many thanks, I hope you’re all well

• Like Like x 1
  2. Alas....no....nein...non....nop...nah I don't :(

At least I got to feature first on a thread for such a sort after bike though :thinkingface:

I'm good with that, I bid you good day sir :upyeah::)

3. thanks Damo. As a reward, you can pay for the road snacks when I go collect the bike.

You’re welcome.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Has the back got better?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Thread moved

6. Hello mate. Nice to see you.

Thank you for asking, kind of you to remember. I am actually doing a little better, but I’m looking for the SL for my internet-phobic little brother.

• Like Like x 1
  7. If I can stroke sniff and caress the bike during said trip, you're on my man :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. crikey. There’s a lot to process here.

but at my age, I’m in no position to turn down offers, so ok.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  9. Where you been hiding Mr Nervy?
    Is the SL a surprise prezzie for your bro?

10. hey man- how are you? I’ve been hiding behind your sofa actually, under that pile of blankets. I’m honestly amazed you couldn’t hear all the sniggering. It’s been 19 months.

Alas, it is not a surprise for my brother, as I’m neither that rich nor that fond of him.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  11. In that case, get a bog standard 129, some carbon vinyl and some orange rattle can paint and charge him SL price for the deal…

12. Oh, how can I stay mad at you? Here, have a foot rub. It’s on me.

13. Copied this thread to my pal :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thank you ET

• Like Like x 1
  15. I think I saw one at Laguna Ashford a few weeks ago

16. I can’t see one on their site, but thank you Mike. I’ll give them a call.

17. Seastar Norwich had one earlier in year it was trying to shift for a customer. Give Vince a ring.

18. I think it had a pneumatic gear shift conversion, as the original owner only had one leg. Virtually new, as I am not sure he even rode it that much, if at all.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Thanks gang much appreciated.

20. Topo, there was that one bit fairly sure he had another on sale or return lurking about.
    Not 100% but a call will let you know.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information