1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking To Buy My Dream

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Matthew donovan, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Hi all. I’m finally in a position to finally get my own Ducati 1199 or 1299. Pricing all over the place. New v4 is coming so is the value going to drop in the next month or so. I see 1199 from 9-12. 1299 10-12k. And even others still at 12-14k. I found this which is the one I really want but to me seems overpriced 2012 model what your thoughts right price or seriously over priced ?https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/192345138720

#1 Matthew donovan, Oct 29, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome confusing dude :cool: that was a link to an overpriced RD350LC :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Lo
    lol I know just realised. I’ve just updated my post with right correct link now.

4. No such thing, they are worth every penny :cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Don't bother with the panigale get a 1098r instead. :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. It was ended at £10,800 unsold, presumably had an offer to end the auction, or he's playing with the market with his mates, so you're wrong, and it's very very silly :yum

7. Welcome Dave

8. Presume nothing :)

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  9. Is it your bike
    The names Rodney Trotter

10. Nope :cool:

11. So going my back to original post. Yes I know all Ducati’s are special. I had a 916 back in the day. Wish I kept it but I was in my 20s single and could afford it. Got married kids mortgage etc etc. So been on the jap rockets for last twenty years. Had a multistrads in 2012 but that was on a pcp. Now it’s time for a keeper. Is this well over priced

12. So going my back to original post. Yes I know all Ducati’s are special. I had a 916 back in the day. Wish I kept it but I was in my 20s single and could afford it. Got married kids mortgage etc etc. So been on the jap rockets for last twenty years. Had a multistrads in 2012 but that was on a pcp. Now it’s time for a keeper. Is this well over priced

13. The one in your link is a tricilore model (limited edition) and in my opinion THE best looking panigale made.

They hold their money well

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Erm, your origional post was a link to a 350LC :)
    The Tricolore you have now linked is worth a look. It will hold its value and is not a million miles off being a good deal. Go for it :):upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. it is def best looking. She is a looker

16. Yeah I know. 350lc wonderful see quite few lads bring them to the TT each year. Love them that sound and smell. Cheers for advice will have a chat with them tomorrow

• Like Like x 1
  17. I have no idea of the pricing in the UK but it sure looks good. The sales blurb is pure bollocks though so I would mark them down for that alone!

18. Talking of the blurb - what do you think this bit means in the small print:
    'We provide a free Lifetime Warranty on most of our used motorcycles 126cc plus.'

19. Didn’t see that. Bodes confidence

20. I don't think it will be worth anything, but it will be interesting to see what they mean by it! Let us know as I am intrigued :):upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information