1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

848 Looking To Get Flashed!

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by evoboy, Aug 29, 2017.

Tags:
  1. eveing all!
    ive got 2011 848 evo and im looking for a flash
    my bike is stock besides some arrow slip ons
    pipercross filter
    ecu has the DP map and allthough it runs ok, i still have a stumble or bucking at low revs
    im hoping some one can reflash with some thing a bit better as i dont really want to put my bike through a dyno session

im happy to just post off

many thanks in advance

2. At low revs or in the lower gears ?
    Have you touched the sprockets at all ?
    If not £14 or there abouts will buy you a new front sprocket, if memory serves me right standard is 15 teeth so go down one, stops a lot of the bucking low down in 1st and 2nd.
    Or go a couple teeth bigger on the rear, rear sprocket bit dearer than the front.

3. Sorry should have siad i have the 14t installed
    Thanks

4. In that case get it dyno'd, the reason for saying that is to find a suitable map you would need someone with exactly the same setup as you that has had theirs dyno'd and that is pretty rare.
    Most people that get dyno'd have full system fitted and I doubt that map would be any use to you, as your bike will breath differently.

5. Looks like it may have to bee done,
    thanks again

6. No worries mate I had mine done but I have a full termignoni system, it was well worth it.

7. Thanks brother ill give the tunrrs who did my MV a ring

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information