1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looks Like Bradley Is Leaving Aprilia

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Wassy, Feb 8, 2021.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  1. Think he's off to Ten Kate Wsb team,

2. Would rather have baz than brad i think but i dont think Loris was winning many friends towards the end of last season there was he (could be slightly wide of the mark on that one).

3. I like Brad plus he's had a very good run in motogp's over the years,but it time for new British blood.IMo

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Wonder if that'll put the wind up Redding's ambition to dethrone Rea?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Happy to be proved wrong but posting a picture of a Yamaha R3 is a big leap to a WSBK ride with an independant team that runs an R1. Last time I think he rode an R1 was the Suzuka 8 hour in 2015. I realise historically, some short track riders have succeded in a few high profile endurance races but they are very different disciplines. Andy

#6 Android853sp, Feb 8, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I would love to see him in WSB and actually see what he can do, as for worrying Redding etc ,i have got my doubts .

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Just read, potentially Locatelli to Ten Kate after his WSSP success and ............ Tito Rabat on Panigale V4 ! Andy

8. I thought Locatelli was already placed in the GRT Yamaha team, and had already tested etc?

I think Baz has chased the money, there seems to be plenty in the states, far more than any other domestic series and probably more than WSBK on a private team, although not like 'the glory days'

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. so official then, bradley is out on his ear, I'm not surprised if I'm honest. it's been a good few years now since he put a strong season together on the Tech 3 Yamaha, I appreciate the KTM wasn't a great bike, and he's obv still a fast guy, but honestly would love to see him in WSBK on a Yamaha to see what he could do, he seems to have associated himself to Yamaha so you never know.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Too many up and coming Moto2 and Moto3 riders with the right passports and cash. BS38 hasn't really excelled in MotoGP, couple of podiums over the years and test rides for a few, he won't be short of a few bob I'm sure but he was never going to realistically keep a seat and a factory seat at that.

11. "Welcome to Bt sport, Bradley smith"

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information