1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looks Like The Hyper Sports Bike Is On The Way Back

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by El Toro, Jan 29, 2021.

1. HyperSportsTourer surely?

• Like Like x 1
  2. I just don’t get this, I don’t understand Suzuki’s marketing strategy over the last decade tbh.... I can only imagine they simply don’t have a serious interest in selling volume of bikes, because their cars etc make the money they want. I don’t know.

every other manufacturer has dropped these bikes, Kawasaki being the most recent and they were selling them off for less than £9k and yet Suzuki are about to launch a new one.... it’s just weird

3. and there still pig ugly :D

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. For me, these bikes are like the estates of the car world.

better in every way than the SUV’s but people still buy SUV’s.

I personally think this is really cool to see. I hope it’s got mammoth power and goes like the absolute clappers.
    If they release a bike that will actually do 200mph + in stock trim. It’ll sell

• Like Like x 1
  5. What do we think on power , 210/220 bhp ,if it has this i think it will sell well .

6. How about the H2 ?

• Like Like x 1
  7. x 2 with post #4,Jesus christ if you're the mother that gave birth to that.:scream:

8. perhaps.. perhaps more?! The old zx14 which I’ve always had a soft spot for them. They were around 210 ish

9. I suppose they will have the market to themselves, I will be holding on to my Tourer for now :D
    IMG_20190806_181114 (1).jpg

10. 1B57A89F-5315-4F08-9231-46C6279A9CAE.jpeg I like the class of bike, and agree with @Advikaz. They are like any of the Audi S or BMW M series sports touring estate cars. Fast, practical, eat long distances in comfort, good enough handling for the road. I love my K1300S.

186BHP + electronic suspension + single sided swing arm + shaft drive = 156mph two up on the autobahn in comfort. No other class of bike can do that

• Like Like x 1
  11. Loved my Busa, great touring bike, just got a bit heavy for me as age caught up with me. Toured all around Europe, handled the mountain passes and twisty roads no problem and in comfort.
    4D73559A-610E-4C10-AD27-70CD16D6A443.jpeg

• Like Like x 1

12. My ex father in law had the 12s. What an underrated motorcycle ! Awesome bit of kit!

what do we think comfort over long distance is like on these compared to say... a gs?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Fair point, I like the H2 though, because it’s really new tech, it’s just a really up to date, more modern styled bike (doesn’t make it pretty but it’s modern at least).

Even the H2 has been dropped for 2021 as it’s not Euro5, it’s part of a massive number of Kawasaki’s that have had to be dropped. Either Kwak have massively dropped the ball or they weren’t selling enough to justify

14. The H2 for what it is could almost be described as a sort of bargain as a second hand purchase in my book.

I’d have one

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information