1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lorenzo To Retire?

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by scouse mouse, May 24, 2018.

1. Rumours have surfaced of Jorge to retire if contract will not be renewed any views....

2. I hope his contract is not renewed........

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Good news does that mean crutchlow will move up a place.in the list of top Moto GP riders, a few more retirements and he might get to win a championship

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. He should not retire, just get on something he can ride

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  5. could be a winner again on the suzuki with some corner speed unlike the duc

6. I wouldn't want him to retire, it's undeniable that he was lethal on the M1 when he got in the groove, probably the smoothest rider out there.

He just isn't gelling with the Ducati, and let's be fair, plenty of others haven't either.

Nah, he's still got titles in him

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. hope so ...love to see Danilo Petrucci on his bike ....

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. He'd still fall over if he was the only one on the track

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Are ducati in trouble then finding riders who could gel with the bike.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yep

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. And always have been.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. 2 ex world champs ( Rossi ..JL99) couldn't tame the Bologne beast .....show how good Dovi is ...

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Or how bad is the Ducati

14. Jesus wept the hate for crutchlow ffs, Lorenzo has probably lost the will to be fair, not a great trait is giving up and future teams will take note, but the hate for crutchlow why? He falls off but he tries 100% thought us brits loved a trier? I admire the fella a trier is always acceptable fucking hell eddie the eagle and frank Bruno are revered.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Come back Casey, just 1 more time. you miserable lil scrote :):upyeah:

@Casey Stoner

Dam, he's not here :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Yeah but Eddie and Frank weren't quite as arrogant as crutchlow has been in post race interviews. Personally, I'm neither for or against him but I can see why folks don't like him.

#16 Wayne58, May 24, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Personally I think he has a great dry humour, and enviable confidence I like the fella, he gets back on bikes after some crashes and still goes fast, some riders don't

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. If I never hear his whiny, moaning voice in a GP interview again, I'll be a happy bloke. :confused:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. 100% with you on that.............but boy can he ride a motorcycle fast:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  20. and remember Mr Whippy will be back once they find his flake;)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information