1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lorenzo's Desmo.

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by duke63, Jan 17, 2017.

1. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  2. Really interested to see how he goes on this

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. How come his seat is so wide and he's tiny and my fat ass gets the tiny panigale seat?

4. Notice the Seat Cupra sponsorship?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nice tyre holder thingie...you'd think they'd ratchet strap down the wheel stand! Looking forward to seeing if they produce a new D16 this coming year or maybe for 2018 for the public to buy.

6. I wonder how often they need to pull small children/dead pigeons etc our of the front snout?
    Hard to tell a lot from one pic, but it seems to be longer over the front wheel and more pointed. Although hats off to Duc for doing the wingThing, I'm happy to see it without.
    Not enough red either. But at least the red is actually red and not orange...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Guessing that the design of the new fairing is subtly shaped to give much of the downforce effect of the now-banned wings without actually having any wings sticking out.

8. Looks like a Marlboro Yamaha of days gone by.

9. Nothing Ducati haven't seen before..

seagull.jpg

10. Is it just me but I dont find the bike attractive to look at, mechanically I'm sure it is beautiful, but looks no

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  11. looks ready for the gravel trap. I think its a given he will be up there due to his skill ( much as i hate the fucker) but think he will have much the same results as rossi did on it. I know its ( or has been) a different beast but I think this year will be a MV vs MM show.

12. Its not very pretty is it :(

13. The air intake in the nose fairing reminds me of something............... now what is it.............

um...............

oh yeah................

Screen Shot 2017-01-20 at 11.06.44.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. I still want to know who this Tim is and why his name is on other people's Ducati's?!?

• Like Like x 2
  15. He runs Ducati UK don't he?

16. Wheres the fucking wheelie bin....!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  17. IMG_1532.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  18. On the factory tour a couple years ago the guide said the not really red colour was used on the race bikes because on tv that colour looked redder than real red.

19. ... Danniella Westbrook after over-use of cocaine had eroded away her nasal septum.

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. I honestly think he know already he's made a mistake joining Ducati looking at the pics from the last couple of days from all the new season press release. Look at his face he just doesn't look a happy man he looks dejected and let's be honest the MotoGP bike need man handled and sliding side ways look at the way stoner rode it. Ye it's a completely different bike but I just can't see him riding well he's a smooth rider keeping it in line all the time not sliding side ways and wrestling the bike about. But I might be wrong

Do Not Sell My Personal Information