1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost My Raybans.....

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by wroughtironron, Aug 7, 2017.

1. After six years, I've lost my trusty Raybans - a brand I've been loyal to since an optician recommended them for use under a visor.

What do you wear and what do you recommend I replace them with?

2. Nothing has changed since your last good advice ..... More Raybans

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Always used oakleys. Bought a pair a e-wire's years ago...still got'em. Although need new lenses...

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Raybans and Oakleys, depends on mood.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Maui Jim. Excellent quality , very nice lenses and very lightweight too. Makes Ray Ban's feel very heavy in comparison
    https://uk.mauijim.com/en

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. IMG_0307.PNG I lost my vintage Rayban Balorama's (same as pic but in a green/grey tortoiseshell) last year that I've loved for 15 years - they are same year as Clint Eastwoods Dirty Harry shades with fantastic lenses so I lashed out £130 on a pair of 2016 Baloramas but alas they are cheap feeling flimsy sunglasses and the lenses just ain't as good? Mint Vintage Baloramas are £250/350! I shouldn't have been a tight minge and lashed out the £££ cos now I'm gonna e bay mine and have to pay!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. IMG_0308.PNG
    Here they are! Suppose I will have to lash out???

8. IMG_8429.JPG Yellow ones.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Did you get them free when you bought the car behind you?

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. I remember those, from the Timmy Mallett range yes?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. neotec_bl-1-M-0551961-xlarge.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Unless your the stig, then laying on a beach with your helmet on might look a bit weird, stick to the sunnies

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Steve Irwin also lost his Raybans... sorry...

• Like Like x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  14. And sun glasses are a bit heavy to carry on your bike eh ?? :cool:

15. Shoei GT air :cool:

16. On those rare occasions I have worn sunnies under a helmet I have had some odd reflections that are very distracting. The drop down sun visor on the Neotec works great.

• Useful Useful x 1
  17. Wouldn't you just have a tinted visor?

18. To be fair, he never mentions riding his bike with them on, some in here have some peculiar kinks so I don't ask

19. Vintage Raybans - Side Street - FTW

Do Not Sell My Personal Information