1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lotus Exige 20v Turbo Px For 1299 Panigale

Discussion in 'Non bike stuff for sale' started by Dazzx10r, Feb 19, 2017.

• Like Like x 1
  1. :Watching:

2. :Snaphappy:

3. It's a 2002 Lotus Elise S2 with a body kit and engine swap. Nice though.

4. And is it the right money?

5. How do you insure something like that? Not a standard stitch on it :upyeah:

6. REIS Insurance, for an old git like me £380 for the year with trackday cover and all mods declared with agreed value. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
  7. You try building one for less than £25k.

8. Gonna have to change your name if it goes...

Edit:just realized its not exige selling it! I take that back... Stand down exige!

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

#9 comfysofa, Feb 19, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
  9. He didn't ask that - he asked is it worth the money you are asking :)
    I'm a bit out of touch with prices other than the Series 1 Exige of course :Angelic: It's worth it if some one want's it. Better selling on Seloc or Pistonheads as you are doing, then looking for a bike I guess. GLWS :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I wasn't having a pop I was just asking someone who might have a clue, if it was about right.

If it is, then good luck with the sale.

11. Exactly that :upyeah:. I'm guessing that you're a Selocer too then and a S1 Exige owner? Lovely motors.
    To put things into context a little, there's a 2002 Honda engined Elise on Pistonheads for £28k

12. no offence taken ta.:upyeah:

13. Yeh, still got the S1 thankfully :Greedy: - Used to be on Seloc years ago - I made these to make it easier for people to build conversions or just look after their Lotus's easier:

a66e0dd9.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  14. this nice! Car and kit

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information