1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loud Exhaust And Cops

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by jose, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Anyone been bothered by cops giving you a problem with SC and similar type exhaust slip ons ?

2. By Cops I presume you means those American type with guns?

Luckily no....but I've been frowned at occasionally by the rozzers over here in Blighty, grumpy twats :)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yeah , American cops. I just don't get how the Harley guy's who ride with incredibly loud pipes that blow you eardrums when riding by, get away with it. The SC is not nearly as loud as one of those guy's, so why should cops bother ??

4. That's probably because I suspect most Cops are secret Harley riders, either that or they have a penchant for tassels.....the weird twats :)

5. When in america....If it ain't american it ain't shit comes to mind :thinkingface:

6. I'm telling you its the tassels

7. Or the ass-less chaps.....lolol

8. I have a twin exit SC Project system on my little ol' 796 and generally ride around with the baffles out. That I haven't been stopped and heavily berated yet is testament more to the miniscule miles that I do than the tolerance of local plod. My days are numbered, I am sure.

However, fcuk 'em.

9. roost 'em

10. The only place that I ever see a cop car is the unmarked car on the M4 doing someone for speeding. If you don't speed then they don't GAF.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Memories...

CHiPS.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Over the years I have all sorts of offensive exhausts and it’s never been a problem.

13. I ride my XT225 around with an open Harley slashed pipe on it, sounds like blasting in the open pits rattles right down through the valley. Never had a problem up till now .:motorcycleduc:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information