1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

959 Low Mileage 959 No History?

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by steeevvvooo, May 24, 2020.

1. I've got a mate going to look at a 959 tomorrow, 2016 with 1k miles on it (it's not me though... Honestly!). I've had plenty of older Ducs but never a Pani or other newer models. He has been a jap bike rider all his life so knows nothing specific about Ducs.

As the Panigales don't have belts would it just be a case of budgeting for fluids and filter change and make sure everything else seems legit? Tyres likely to be past their best perhaps but apart from the obvious stuff any tips?

Thanks in advance all!

2. Must have 1st service at least mate? Everyone has the first service

3. If it’s got wear on anything it’s not genuine miles, under the gear lever rubber and on top, tyres, around the shock for stone chips the bike should be like new simple as, should have lots of little dots from the build lining up surely

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Ex race bike or write off would both fit that profile. Although it’s not many miles, so could have had a screen change if no history?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. It’s been dropped got dents cracked clock face needs abs sensor that’s just obvious stuff the seller has to declare but everything has a price

6. Ad doesn’t say no history?

7. Read the ad. Defo screams ex race bike with all the decent kit taken off.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information