1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lt Snyder D4 5th Edition Manual Group Order

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Guillaume69, Aug 2, 2021.

1. For anyone interested in this order, please copy and paste the list below adding your name. I have five slots available in order to keep things under control (this is an add up to another group order here in France where we already have 10 copies). :)

LT Snyder D4 5th edition manual group order:

1/ mcr998 (tbc?)
    2/ Ducati Scud
    3/ Pete433
    4/
    5/

As far as payment goes, I will be dealing with everything on my own dime until I am ready to ship out your copy towards whoever will coordinate for the UK group (need a volunteer to make this happen). This will not happen until February 2022, when I come back from the Gulf. Only then, I will know how much the shipping will have cost and will be able to give you a consolidated shipping quote. I anticipate things to be very interesting in terms of shipping costs as I will benefit from APO US military shipping fares. Hopefully it’ll stay below £50 total per copy ($39 + grouped shipping).

G

• Like Like x 2
  2. Yes please

• Like Like x 1
  3. LT Snyder D4 5th edition manual group order:

1/ mcr998 (tbc?)
    2/ Ducati Scud
    3/ Pete433
    4/ Ivor
    5/

4. I am about to order the D4 books and still haven’t got a point of contact for the UK side. I am sorry but I will not be able to order without someone I can send all 4 books to, who will in turn take care of the UK forwarding.

I will order Monday morning.;)

5. I can do that

6. Brilliant !!!

If you can just pm me your email or mobile number and we can see from there.

G

7. Hello,
    As promised, I placed the order yesterday for the following:

LT Snyder D4 manual 5th edition
    1/ Ducati Scud
    2/ Pete433
    3/ Ivor

I was quoted $50.00 per book shipped to my door. With PayPal exchange rate at time of purchase, that’s 45€ per book. @Ivor will give you the final price when they have shipped to his place in UK in Feb 2022.

G

PS: having not heard back from @mcr998, I did not order a copy for you, as you unfortunately never confirmed you wanted one.

8. How did I miss this thread?! :rolleyes:

If you do organise another order in the future can you keep me in mind? Cheers:upyeah:

9. Dam!! Been rather busy with work, any chance of organising another bulk buy?

10. Good evening everyone,

I received the books, and at a very good price. Better than initially announced, as they finally came at a pre-order discounted price of $39.99 a piece. I was quoted a total shipping of $70.00 for 14 books, no taxes, which brings it down to $5.00 per book. At this point, we’re looking at $44.99 per book, that’s 41€ at the time of my PayPal payment. I will now have to bring them back home with me (January-ish), free of charge, and then ship them to Ivor in the UK.

I hope you will enjoy this new and final edition, as it certainly does look promising (haven’t had time to look at it yet).

Cheers!
    G

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Top job , thank you for arranging this

12. Hi all,

I am finally back home from my deployment. Books are following in my personal items container. Can’t tell when I will have these at home but hopefully soon enough. Ivor and I are in touch. I will update you on the final price to his door in UK and then he will take care of the domestic side of things.

Stay tuned!
    G

• Like Like x 2
  13. E8EC07D4-A3FE-4E74-8D77-5287ABBAD641.jpeg Voilà! :cool:

Expect shipping the week after next. Going for a 10 days ski trip for now. :D

• Like Like x 3
  14. @Guillaume69 thats brilliant mate. Payment ready and waiting….
    Enjoy the skiing :upyeah:

15. I've just paid Guillaume for the 3 books for the UK orders, I'm one, the other 2 please pm me your address, when I receive them I'll get the postage cost, add to the c £38 cost so far ( Inc postage to me but not to you) get you a total you pay me, I'll post out.
    @DucatiScud
    @Pete433

• Like Like x 1
  16. 3 books shipped to the UK this morning, just before heading to the mountains. Shouldn’t be long now.

Thank you all for your patience !

G

• Like Like x 2
  17. Thank you for taking the time to arrange this G very altruistic of you, enjoy sliding around on fluffy White Powder for 10 days and the hell of the ski lift queue.:):confused:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Thanks @Guillaume69 , really appreciate it :upyeah:

19. I have the 3 books, dropping them off with the other guys over the next day or so, big hand to @Guillaume69 for arranging all of this, once opened it's a difficult book to put down, no instructions or guidance on building the Lego technic panigale V4 R though, which is what I really need a hand with right now

• Like Like x 1
  20. Book dropped off in perfect nick from Ivor today, @Ivor i didn’t take you advise and started reading it…. Lost half my day to it o_O

@Guillaume69 thanks again for sorting everything :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information