1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lunch Meet In Barmouth Sunday 15th

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by fight the streets fmd, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Meeting for lunch in Barmouth tomorrow at 13.00, then up north to llanberis, then down south again , hay on wye, three so far, anyone else interested?

2. Well would you believe it. Me and my usual wingman Phil met Franky and his crew in the Last Inn in Barmouth. We had lunch and then I walked over to show Phil Frankies tricked up 848 SF. Loving them Rizoma Cylinders !!.

As you know I no longer have me Diavel, total change on a S1000RR. You know what though, I loved me Diavel, so did Phil, but we both agreed it was a more 'pleasant' rid on these beemers. No chugging at low speed, no snatchiness and way WAY less noise.

Couple of pics from today,

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Stuart

• Like Like x 2
  3. Check out those pickled onions -positively nuclear!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tomatoes are cremated ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nah, just had a bit too much sun.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Haha, them pickles were a tad on the large side, but they tasted fine actually. Tomatoes had Balsamic dressing on em. Have you guys got no culture !!

Stuart

7. Lovely to meet you again, well timed! , excellent food again , another 290 miles today, left at 9 am, home at 9 pm, never thought a streetfighter could swallow a long day like that in so much comfort! Did visit llanberis today, and also find my new favourite road, the mountain road between Machynlleth and Llanidloes ( the B 4518, is just epic, curve after curve, empty of traffic, and tarmac as smooth as a race track, could ride that all day! , loved your beemer Stuart, looks very fast lol

8. it is fast Frank, its a different fast to the Diavel though, not a torquey grunt, more of a firkin insane top end rush. It is actually a very flexible and smooth motor though, down to 20 in top and you can blast up to 189 then, so I'm told !!. I think I'll try that road you mention next time I'm over that way. Your SF looks as comfortable as my Diavel was, which is a fair bit more than me beemer !!

Stuart

9. Can highly recommend it, truly epic road, nice too see you both swapped bikes together lol

10. Shhhhhh! Don’t tell everybody!

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information