1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Macau Grand Prix

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by 900streetfighter, Nov 17, 2017.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Agree Agree x 2
  1. Watched the race, Airing Dan Hegartys crash was one thing but then showing him laying on the track motionless was soo inappropriate and very insensitive. What were they thinking broadcasting that.
    Thoughts go out to Dan and his family. RIP

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Sad to hear
    Rip

3. Haven’t seen the race but just seen the awful news on FB. RIP

4. Just seen the footage. What kind of c*nts are the organisers? He was left there without any care for ages.

Looked like he lost his helmet and a boot too, wtf can that happen?!

Really shocking.

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. Just seen this in the BBC website. Awful news :(

6. The coverage was shocking , a small delay would be enough to stop horrific footage being shown .. I was Dans mechanic for 10years and he was my best mate ever and I don’t want to see him on TV like that , and it’s there on u tube for his kids to see too ... big hole in my life now

• Love You Love You x 4
  7. Dan was a regular at all of the races we love to watch, he always put up a great fight in a wide and varied range of classes. He was in the mag's lately as a tuning guru and seemed a top bloke. We're extremely sad he'll not be there in future, and can't imagine what friends and family of his are going through. Sincere condolences. x

• Like Like x 1
  8. sorry for your and his friends and family loss dude... Not seen it, nor do i want to .. All of us on here obviously love bikes and appreciate there is danger involved ( id wager most have seen friends taken) but that doesn't make it any easier to take..
    unfortunately sometimes tv gets it wrong and sick YouTubers seem to love it... Don't focus on that or let it mar the memory of your mate. Easy to say I know...wish you , his and everyone involved all the best

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Its bad enough for us that didn't know him, but know the risks and rewards of racing. For those that do, immeasurably worse. Please take and pass on my condolences

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information