1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Marijuana Oil

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by broke, Jun 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Appealing to anyone who has experience of this oil.
    Does it work ?
    Will it affect Chemotherapy treatment.
    If so, any recommended makes or brand.
    Hope someone can help me.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hi
    My nephew finds it is the only effective form of pain relief from cancer, does not smoke but has ice lollies etc.A very popular method of relief.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. There are 2 types, my wife tried it but didn’t have any effect. She was on lots of drugs anyway.... it obviously effects different people in different ways I guess.

Attached pic of what she had

0D9C9CA4-F718-4E9C-9D8F-9C4A4B1A1A87.jpeg

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  4. A couple of sites worth a look are Amsterdam Oil and Dutch Headshop.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Be aware that cbd oil is NOT the medicinal canabis oil. I saw this recently when Holland and Barrett, superdrug etc jumped on the bandwagon during the recent debates.

Research it properly, be aware what is medicinal in that it is the type only a doc should prescribe and the "health suppliment" which you can buy in most places.

This might help a bit, it mentions chemo

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/medical-cannabis/

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Useful Useful x 2
  6. My other half uses it on a regular basis and I use it sometimes for pain relief (arthritis) and it works for us. A plumber friend of mine has just started using it for his arthritis as well and it's working for him.

We get ours from here. https://www.kingdomofgreen.co.uk/

Just seen Noobies reply we use CBD oil with no THC.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  7. My mother, wife and a family friend tried have all used it with varying degrees of success. All had some improvement with symptoms and pain relief and the family friend reported a huge improvement almost overnight.

#7 dukesox, Jun 18, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  8. Thanks Noobie.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Lots of info and interviews on you tube. A workmates father in law used it for pain relief as the prescribed medication was giving adverse side effects. He noticed a marked difference in a couple of days and had such an improvement that he stopped his medication. His GP wouldn't prescribe it though, I don't know why.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. My guy swears by his stuff
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. From you tube

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Argh, ..but the drinks industry has lobbied & paid gazillions into the hands & belly's of politicians. How dare you show evidence of cannabis helping conditions!!

#12 GunZenBomZ, Jun 18, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

13. If this is for caner treatment its the wrong stuff

14. You can not buy any medicinal treatment for cancer over the counter, it can be made though and is proven to fight cancer

15. #15 Ducbird, Jun 18, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  16. All the best to everyone affected by this evil

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. Hope all is ok
    If you need someone to talk to please feel free to PM me

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  18. It is quite simply because there has not been exhaustive medical trials done. Nor will there be as there is no money to be made from it by the big pharma companies. Dooming it to be forever "snake oil" along with the possible benefits of vitamin C for cancer patients.
    It will therefore be "everyone for themself" unfortunately...
    I have a friend who is getting a license to grow medicinal hemp here in NZ, it costs $500. You can just distill the oil out of it with isopropyl alcohol. Easy

#19 laava, Jun 19, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Agree that is why I said make sure you know what you are buying as high street shops are selling something misleading. Yep you can make it if you look hard enough there are plenty of places that discuss how.

The other option of buying it overseas, you cannot guarranty what it is you are actually getting, it's a big risk but upto the individual

I've seen some say it has worked that way but no real figures to support it

The risk here is, let me explain it in another way. Who knew without being involved, taking st johns wart as a health suppliment whilst taking depression medicine can have massive side effects in the same way if you have high cholesterol so take statins and you could have serious side effects if you then eat grapefruit.

Very much in line with what DB says, nhs officials are not the police so if you you feel you are having serious medical treatments and are considering adding to those with a supplicant, additive or alternative, discuss with your nhs team/professional first as it may effect your existing meds and treatment. far better to be informed that be informed to late

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information