1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Marquez To Ducati?

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Char, Sep 25, 2019.

• Like Like x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  1. Can't see Honda letting him go to be honest although it's exactly what the grid needs.

Nearest riding style to stoner out of anyone so if anyone could do it im sure MM can

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I’d love it.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Me too as I did used to love watching stacey moaner bend that bike round corners

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Marquez r 10 times better

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Crap Crap x 1
  5. Like the current Ducati gp is anything like the the 2007 bike..,

• Agree Agree x 5
  6. I think he will go to Ducati just to win the title and have another one over on Rossi

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Would love to have seen stoner, rossi in his prime and Marquez battle it out... Stoner was fecking awesome as was Rossi that would be a proper title race... Marquez's talent is unquestionable but he's not exactly got much proper competition has he... The pundits bang on about how many world champions are on the grid but only 3 in the premier class.. One is broken and lucky to score points and the other is apparently washed up and should have retired 10 years ago.... I reckon Marquez will wait until he's equalled or beaten Rossi's record and then move... Would like to see him on a KTM .. He'd get far more kudos for winning on that than the Ducati which is arguably the best bike on the grid.....

8. He’d have to win on Yamaha too to do that ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Rossi would have cleaned the floor with Stoner. Whinge whinge whinge if anyone gets within 6ft (like a novice trackday rider). So would Marquez. Every time.

Rossi and Marquez would have been something: both unnerved by close, dirty racing. Both willing to win at all costs. Add madman-simmonchelli into the mix....

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. To easy on the Yam, more kudos on a Italian Ducati, be very interesting to see how the Italian fans would react to MM winning a world title on the Ducati, divided loyalties and all that, pretty sure it would rub Rossi’s nose in it with his beloved fans cheering on MM.

12. Bear in mind most Rossi fans aren’t race fans so wouldn’t matter ;) :joy:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. The Italians are no stranger to letting a foreigner do their bidding and hopefully winning. Dropped a bollock with hitler tho as Mussolini wasn’t a very good judge of character lol

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Moving to Ducati can make or break your reputation,giants get slayed there so lets hope he's ready for that challenge ahead.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. IMO Rossi quit at Ducati far too quickly as did JL, he had just started to get it going with a few wins and it was bye bye, other than the £ he must be regretting his decision surely?
    ...... or, perhaps not?
    X

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. marquez would only have to win one race on a ducati to better rossi's poor attempt

• Agree Agree x 4
  17. I certainty don't agree with you on the "Rossi's poor attempt" as it was a seventh place position bike all day long for those two years in the championship.

18. TBF to Jlo, it seems as soon as they listened and he got what he wanted, he started winning! Rossi (and Jarvis) are on record saying they never got what they asked for, only what the factory said was good for them

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Seems strange they would pay rossi a shit tonne of money and not listen to him

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information