1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Matlock Yesterday, Not Duc, But Other Italian Niceties

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by CINNABULL, Jul 16, 2021.

1. Had a quick run to Matlock yesterday 15.7.21 with a few lads on some very nice machinery. Weather was pretty warm, in leathers it was perhaps too warm, should have worn my textiles but hey ho. Roads are nice that way, but busy, I much prefer the North Wales area tbh. Anyway, Cols limited edition MV is a total head turner, full Termi, trick parts and carbon everywhere, and not a speck of dust anywhere, it drew crowds, nuff said. Als RSV4 sounds sublime with the Akra and Frankies matte Honda looks tidy as well. Obvs the best bike there was my Street RS, goes without saying. Matlock was busy as expected given the weather, and the chippies were being wet patronised (is that actually a word). Fish n Chips for me went own a treat.

Hey and get this, I know you aint gonna believe it but its true, them bikes even have an extra cylinder tagged on. WTF is all that about, who'd design such an engine? I (we all) know that 2 cylinders is more than enough right, 3 at a push, but 4, come on, behave.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stuart

#1 CINNABULL, Jul 16, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2021
    • Like Like x 6
Do Not Sell My Personal Information