1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mcn 2017 Superbike Shoot Out

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Cream_Revenge, May 22, 2017.

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  2. Yeah, I read that in BMW News. New fireblade? Dont make me laugh. Bunch of shitcoats.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. There's just something about that Aprilia V4 motor that really does it for me. Phwoar! Aprilia, Pani, R1 (not necessarily in that order)... screw the rest.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Prilly V4 sounds the nuts, The R1M too sounds awesome with Ti Akro and I'll soon have a Ti piped Pani to confirm the remainder. The Gixxer I'd have as gixxers are cool, but the rest can fek off. The sthou is as dull as dishwater. Truly a soulless linear machine. They took a jap4 and squeezed the last dregs of character out of it to make a supersonic bore. My mate has the HP4 carbon...zzzzz...boring and every feckers got one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. jeez, the gixer end can looks like a bazooka

6. But don't you think that Suzuki have been the cleverest of all?

Everyone will get rid of that mahoosive exhaust that looks like a kitchen pedal bin, and will replace it with a sexy and loud after-market can. And in doing that they will have got rid of the catalytic converter too in one fell swoop. Winner!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. I agree with you there. was brilliant when they all used to do that.

8. R1m or Duke for me. Blade 1st.....MCN been smoking weed again.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Nice big Honda cheque in the post #thumbsupsmiley

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. The Gixxer comes top in Bike magazine's in-line 4 shoot-out. they reckon its quicker than the S1000RR.
    I'd have the Pani as a road bike or the Aprilia if I was the size of a jockey.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information