1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Members pics

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Desmo Pete, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Would be good to put some faces to the names so thought I would start this thread.

Why not post a picture of yourself so we can see who is on board.

I will start with a picture of my and my lovely wife.

Pete

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333743185.875222.jpg

2. Me and Mrs Nothingbettertodo.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Me on a bike ride

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This years winter project is working out how to fit a strimmer engine on to the bike

4. Wife is nice whats that on her arm?

Regards Steve

5. [​IMG]
    when i had a R1

6. If you know the whereabouts of any of the above please call crime stoppers now, you do not have to give your name and could still receive a cash reward.

7. I thought the whole idea of these forums , was that we could post up any amount of untruth's & blinkered opinions & not get flamed for it if we are recognised....:cool:...

8. that may not be me :biggrin:

9. Have a look in the mirror, see if it looks like you. :wink:

If it looks like you n that's your old bike then it probably is you....maybe.

• Like Like x 2
  10. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  11. did have a look in the mirror and some old bloke was looking back at me :biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
  12. He lives in NZ now, Micheal Crawford that is, not Frank :biggrin: Mmmmmmm.

13. Looks like another case of talking when ya shoulda bin listening to me! :wink:

14. Ouch. !!!!

15. This is what happens when you get drunk and trip over your own motorcycle:frown:

16. your names not on the list and your not comming in

17. I knew that green monster you had as a profile pic on Ducatisti was a true likeness.
    Steve.

• Like Like x 1
  18. You mean this one..?

[​IMG]

Do Not Sell My Personal Information