1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Membership Status

Discussion in 'Forum News' started by Rob, Mar 16, 2014.

1. A user's title is displayed under their user name in messages, and profile information.
    Standard member titles are New Member, Member, Active Memberand Well-Known Member.

Members are promoted up the ranks of membership by contributing to the community.

We currently have four levels of membership. Members advance up the levels automatically as they contribute to the forums. Contributing involves posting messages, receiving positive post ratings (e.g. Likes and Thanks), adding an avatar and more.

Earning trophy points advances members to the next levels. 75 trophy points gets you to Active Member, 150 gets you to Well-Known Member.

The Thanks earned in the previous version of the software used by Ducati Forum were imported. As a result, after the migration from vBulletin to Xenforo some members found themselves automatically promoted to Active Member or Well-Known Member.

2. Sob ... demoted to New Member despite joining in April 2012 :-(

3. Dave, you're a 'Well-known member'.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I'm still a new member....so not that well known then :(

5. Ooohhhh - I've been promoted. Fankoo :D

6. So have I ;)

7. Here Here. Well said

8. i can get on with being a active member but how do we get rid of this fugging white background its doing my head in ,it would be nice to tone it down a bit

9. Think I'd rather be a new member than a well worn one ;-)

10. Here are the User Titles based on your trophies:

• New Member - 0 points
    • Member - 5 points
    • Active Member - 25 points
    • Well-Known Member - 45 points
    • Senior Member - 100 points
    And here's how to get the trophy points:

Screen Shot 2014-03-21 at 1.59.48 PM.png :

11. I like a being a hands on member......!

Hands on my bikes....

12. I don't have a member member seems to be missing :confused:

13. Yo Rob jus chekin frew my profile and fort me location wus needin updatin man.........:upyeah:

Add you location here so other manners know where you are based.

14. I went from a senior member too just a member. does that mean I have got younger?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information