1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year To You All

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Mac, Dec 20, 2021.

1. What?!!!

Bit early isn't it? Its only the 20th of December... LOL!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Nice gesture Mac, and the same to you. I sometimes wonder if Tim Minchin and Robert Smith were separated at birth :thinkingface:

Just been cycling at dusk and I can report that Xmas house decorations have increased by an easy 50%. It's almost like people are finally getting it - that we ought to just enjoy what we got.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Hi folks:

Thanks to all for your participation on this forum. I'm looking forward to 2022's activities.

Happy Christmas,

Rick
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 9
  4. Happy Christmas Rick - that picture will take some beating!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Happy Christmas to you Rick, loving the tree !

6. Merry Christmas to you too :)

7. Happy Christmas to all
    Cheers.

8. Merry christmas Ricky boy & all.
    index.jpg

9. I’d just like to wish you all a wonderful Christmas on behalf of me @Ducbird and @Rob.

Thanks for yet another brilliant year of banter, knowledge sharing, advice giving, general kindness, friendship and riding (and anything else I’ve not mentioned). Keep it up for the coming New Year when I hope to meet more of you then.

In the meantime have a great holiday with your loved ones wherever you are.

ps. If you’re working through the holidays perhaps you should have worked harder at school ;)

pps. Only joking. I hope you have a good Christmas and new year and are able to enjoy some time with your family and friends when you finally finish :upyeah:

• Like Like x 13
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. And thank you to you, Viv and Rob, without whom we wouldn’t have a forum. I hope you enjoy this festive period with your loved ones. Andy

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  11. The very best to one and all.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Merry Christmas all.

Have a good one!

• Like Like x 3
  13. Merry Christmas everybody.:)

• Like Like x 3
  14. Thanks to you @El Toro, as well as the other admins, for all your hard work keeping this forum going. Our biking worlds would be all the poorer without your efforts.

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!

• Like Like x 5
  15. Thanks Terry and Viv - for the ones that like it here, this place has definitely helped us get through.

Merry Christmas, Happy New year.

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Oi, I’m the irksome funny guy round here… :D

Merry Christmas all :p :beer::party:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Dunno if the DF has helped me get through it all, I’d hate to be that dependent on anything, least of all a social media bike forum but I appreciate it & all of you anyway, so Happy Christmas one one & all. Ho Ho Ho & all that malarkey
    Santa please bring me a white V2 Pani or Kate Beckinsale-I’ll leave it with you ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  18. MerryXmas СРождеством GodYule สุขสันต์วันคริสต์มาส BuonNatale క్రిస్మస్ శుభాకాంక్షలు FelicNavidad JoyeuxNoel圣诞节快乐GeseëndeKersfees BonNadal ပျော်ရွှင်သောခရစ္စမတ်စ်NollaigShona عيميلادمجيد καριστούγεννα MeriKirihimete শুভবড়দিনщасливого РіздваՇնորհավոր Սուրբ Ծնունդகிறிஸ்துமஸ் வாழ்த்துக்கள்క్

So many ways to say it but to everyone -especially @El Toro & @Ducbird- here's hoping you have a good one!

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information