1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Merry Christmas To You All

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by El Toro, Dec 24, 2018.

1. I’d just like to wish you all a wonderful Christmas on behalf of me and @Rob.

Thanks for yet another brilliant year of banter, knowledge sharing, advice giving, general kindness, friendship and riding (and anything else I’ve not mentioned). Keep it up for the coming New Year! And I hope to meet more of you then.

Have a great holiday with your loved ones wherever you are.

Merry Christmas!! :)

• Like Like x 28
  2. Same to you, Terry!

• Like Like x 2
  3. And thank you and Rob for keeping the forum running. To all, enjoy the celebrations and I wish you everything that you would wish for yourself. For those who have had a less than perfect year, I wish for a better year to come. Enjoy folks, I know I will. Andy

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. A Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year to all.
    :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Merry Christmas everyone. X

• Like Like x 5
  6. Yeah, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.

Thanks for running the forum. Thanks to all for the exchange of info.

Let’s hope we can get Brexit sorted in the New Year and stop the media droning on about it. :)

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Merry Christmas to everyone and I hope the future is a happy one to all as well.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Have a peaceful Christmas, merry NYE and a "how the hell do I not feel worse!" New Years day :upyeah:

PS, SUMMERS COMING!!!!!!

• Like Like x 6
  9. Happy Christmas and new year to all.

Great forum - thanks to all.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. Happy Christmas Guys.

• Like Like x 4
  11. merry xmas all
    Tony

• Like Like x 5
  12. 2018 has been an eventful but great year, Many meets and new faces put to forum names. Thw forum has been a great place to be a member of again throughout.

Thank you for your time, patience and moderating @El Toro and @Rob, you've done a fantastic job again this year!

Me and Mrs M would like to wish you all a very Happy Christmas and hope that 2019 is a kind and prosperous year for you all...

Looking forward to spring and hopefully another great year of meets and rides out :upyeah:

• Like Like x 8
    • Like Like x 5
  14. Merry Christmas Dudes :cool: and Dudettes :cool::upyeah:have a fab one :blush:

• Like Like x 5
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  15. ...apart from Chizzer :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Merry Christmas @El Toro , @Rob and everyone else who contributes to this great forum. :)

All you best to you and yours for 2019. :upyeah:

Merry-Christmas-Shutterstock-Alhovik.jpg

#16 Robarano, Dec 24, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
  17. Merry Christmas folks:upyeah:
    tree.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  18. Is that what santa's delivering for you tomorrow:thinkingface:

• Useful Useful x 1
  19. Ingenious if you ask me. Utilizing all of the iron filings from the sump to make tinsel. :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information