1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Metzeler Tyres Promotion

Discussion in 'Tyres' started by chrisjk, Mar 6, 2019.

1. I had a set of Roadtec 01's fitted to my Multi and they came with an offer (valid through March) of a battery pack that comprises jumpstarter, USB charger and torch (with the required leads). Having sent off the required proof of purchase I received today the aforementioned item.

It's a nice thing that looks very similar to similar gadgets. It arrived fully charged and probably works just fine but apart from the torch I haven't yet tested it. I would rather have had money off the tyres than another jump starter but hey-ho.

A similar offer pertains to tyres suitable for the Diavel.

2. I’ve just bought a set of Pirelli Supercorsas and I got a free Pirelli rucksack. Think I’d have rather had the jump starter :)

3. Hey, you got a link to the promotion as had a set fitted last Friday and it wasn't mentioned, have the receipt :)

4. Thread moved

5. I'm about to get new tyres for my Multi 1260, how do you like the Roadtec 01 as I am thinking of either them or PR5's. Why do you need to jump start tyres anyway?? Wife wants to know if it will work on me.

6. Totally personal taste. I really get on with Metzelers and I don't like Michelins. Lots of rubber out there each with their own advocate. Andy

7. Agreed. I don’t like Dunlops, and prefer Bridgestone. But my favourites are Pirelli.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information