1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Michael Rutter On Board V4 Panni At Iom

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Noods, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Enjoy....x

• Like Like x 11
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. in bloody credible ............. nuff said

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Great video, already been posted.

4. I wonder if there will be a full lap, or whether there’s a reason it’s only the version we are seeing.

He did do a full lap and there’s a 16 second clip from spectators up near the Creg iirc.

5. Indeed!

I see the dash on the bike Rutter is riding has a dark dash, wheres the bike in the "old boy" (not?) video is light - is it switchable?

6. Yes but normally in auto so goes dark when you go under trees. Andy

7. On a similar note, but quite interesting ... Pete Hickmans full last lap of the Senior TT but with commentary :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  8. OK, thanks. Prefer the dark one personally.

9. Takes some getting used to I can tell you. Andy

10. I suspect I'll have to take your word for that!

11. Unbelievable! Makes me want to buy my s1000rr back lol!

And with those back markers, and spinning the rear up in 5th going over the mountain section.....wow!

12. I do like the dash :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. How long has Hickman been doing this? He’s a young lad he will be awsome in the future as they seem to get better with time at the tt it seems

14. I think he won the best newcomer at the TT in 2014. He also set the record for the fastest newcomer lap that year too.

15. I think he won the best newcomer at the TT in 2014. He also set the record for the fastest newcomer lap that year too.

16. Be hutchy mk11 me thinks

17. Hopefully without the injuries...

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. For sale. Ducati V4 Speciale No. 108/1500. Only 37 miles and one careful owner..... o_O

• Funny Funny x 5
  19. Rutter always amazes me. He looks like a normal bloke anybody would work with, yet he can do this. :) :upyeah:

[​IMG]

#19 Robarano, Jan 17, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Jesus. That is mental. I can ride like that honeeestlteely. Wonder the bloody bike stays in one piece.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information