1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

959 Mirror Replacement Indicator Thingys

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Red899, May 21, 2020.

1. Can anyone recommend some please? The blanks with indicators that plug into the mirror wiring.

Ive seen the NRC ones and they look a bit cheap (are they?). Are there any others available?

Thanks

2. And what the hell happened to design corse? :(

3. DC gone. Ex employee on here mentioned it IIRC.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Futurismoto make some beautiful ones for the V4. Might fit 959? Beware import tax though.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I've seen some on a US site, look good , I'll try to find the link

• Like Like x 2
  6. Fitted to my V4 ..

• Like Like x 1
  7. Futurismoto jobs. I had the same in silver. Very cool.

8. sold out and they dont look like they will fit, thanks anyway

9. Does it not make the other indys flash faster? Sure i read that somewhere.

ive ordered some of them anyway along with a new set of anodised faring bolts as i noticed ive already lost 2 in under 50 miles :joy:

Cheers:upyeah:

10. are you towser of 675.cc fame btw?

11. That'll be me! I've no idea if they will make the others flash faster but I don't think so. I only bought them as the mirrors don't fold and think they might poke out a bit on a transport stillage for euro trackdays!

• Like Like x 1
  12. I'm not sure how Ducati manage the LED thing with indicators because on my 899 I bought LED indicators from a 1299 and fitted them and had no issue, so either the resistors were fitted in their indicators or they have them in the wiring loom separately.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information