1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

848 Mirrors 2012 Evo Corse

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by Glynski, Sep 3, 2021.

1. Hi ,I am new to the forum and am really struggling with the lack of view through the mirrors on my bike, I have contacted oberon regarding the extension kits and they advise that they will not fit ,at the moment the mirrors are 2 piece so I am not sure as to whether the optional ones are already fitted. Any help would be appreciated. Been away from bikes for 22yrs and now loving life again

2. Hi Glynski.
    Ducati supply mirror risers as I have them on my 848EVO.
    It's just a longer version of the standard mirror stem.
    Try Riders of Bridgewater.
    Cheers.

3. Cheers steveevo,I will have a look now.
    Thanks for the help:)

4. hi, Just been down this route myself, Oberon extenders seem to be like "Rocking horse poo" nowadays i couldn't find any, it also turned out that my '13 model had the Ducati extenders already fitted so i've gone down the route of fitting bar end mirrors and removing the original mirrors and fitting fairing indicators in their place , loads better can see behind and they don't vibrate . its all reversible come sale time if required as well.

IMG_3191.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  5. As a thought I resolved the view issue on occasions by lifting my elbow out and looking under my arm instead of around.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information