1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misano Gp

Discussion in 'Touring' started by chizel, Aug 12, 2017.

1. hi peeps,
    as mentioned in other threads, I'm taking the ss on a lil trip.
    anything I need to know/advice. Such as do I have to put a gb sticker on my plate and stuff like that..
    I need to take a copy of my log book?
    do I have to tell my insurers ( not sure I have euro cover)
    break down cover? I have aa for the van which also covers me on the bikes but should I get something more specific?
    bike is pretty well sorted now and sat nav purchased.. Haven't booked a ferry or channel ting yet , might do so today. Pro/cons on that?
    as always any advice greatly appreciate and the usual bollock tolerated!

2. and who else is going? Wanna catch up for a pint out there?

3. make sure you covered for insurance and brake down on the continent. one of my customers found out he wasn't when he went to claim for his HGT punto that got nicked in Millan.
    the good news being he got a call almost a year to the day from the Millan police asking him if he was ever going to come back to collect it. he had forgotten where he parked it when he stopped off for a pish and reported it stolen.
    Doh!.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Check out the Italian thread & take photo's on your phone of your documents. Then upload onto a computer & place into a compressed zip folder. Finally email yourself the zip folder, meaning you have a copy of passport & bike doc's et cetra just in case online.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yes, take a copy of your logbook, paper or electronic, and take the original V5 logbook as well.

Will you be at the Ace on 27 August @chizel ? Or already headed off by then?

6. I should be down the ace mate, leaving on Saturday the 2nd of sep

Do Not Sell My Personal Information