1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Mivv Decat Exhaust Multistrada 2015/6 Dvt

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Reaper, Apr 1, 2019.

1. F9FE7C97-D4BA-4474-A193-85FC3F487535.jpeg
    i am selling a full system, it has been professionally polished and is a nice brushed finish. As you can see by the pictures it’s in good condition.
    There are a couple of small issues, the rear exhaust clamp from downpipe to original header broke (the bolt) when I removed it from my bike and the three screws that fit the carbon cover need to be replaced as the heads are a little dodgy (M5 x 8mm x 3) and I have replaced the original DB Killer as the original appears to have been cut down.
    I’m looking for £375 for it, this is less than what it’s cost me to get into this condition, if you interested feel free to contact me, if you want to collect I’m in Bucks.

2. What model does it fit?

3. Sorry, completely forgot, beena long day.

Multistrada 2015/6 DVT

Details added, thx Alan

4. I take it the bike would need to go in to Ducati to get the ecu re-programmed?

5. I had this exact set up on my bike. No new maps or owt, ran just the same except for the obvious. In fact, I remember it being a tad smoother at slower speeds on roundabouts etc.

6. Do you still have the exhaust for sale?

7. Indeed I do Alan

8. I was interested in buying it, but they say you cant fit the panniers with this exhaust so its no good to me, sorry

9. According to the Mivv site the system is compatible with the right hand side pannier

10. STILL FOR SALE ?

11. Hi Craig,

It is still with me

12. Hi by any chance is this still for sale I am looking for a de-cat pipe for my DVT Multi. Thanks Martin

13. Hi Martin, I still have it tucked away, I can dig it out and get recent photos for you

14. Hi

I am only looking for the decat pipe. How much would you be looking for? Many thanks

#15 Martin Spencer, Oct 2, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2023
  15. I won’t be able to sell the pipe, I can’t sell parts separately. I need to sell as a whole.

16. Hi
    I completely understand but I had to ask the question (I already have an end can) Thank you for your prompt reply and I wish you well in selling it all together. Regards Martin

Do Not Sell My Personal Information