1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mode Performance Uk Brembo Dealers

Discussion in 'Online Retailer reviews' started by andyb, Sep 3, 2020.

1. A great service provided by Steve at Mode Performance.
    I wanted to change the rotors of my HPK discs from 320 to 330. BSB had used all of his stock that week but he let me know when they were back in stock. He offered and swapped the rotors over for me inspecting the mounts at the same time. Great service from the experts who are always looking at these things so knows what they are looking at!

He also gave me some direction and advise re my GP callipers

great service and really good price too :upyeah:

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 2
  2. They are very good, I’ve had a few mc rebuilt while you wait there over the years. Great value and service.

3. I have only had to contact them once and the response was back to me with detailed advice within a couple of hours. :upyeah:

4. As you are such good terms with them, I’d be grateful if you could suggest they sort out their web site. Might be my iPad but the site is riddled with error messages and non functional pages. Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I believe it’s the div defector working...

6. I remember a thread where I was singing their praises and was accused of using shit brakes. :rolleyes: Funny old world isn't it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Was that the same thread you were using copy disc carriers not genuine brembo...

8. that was the one, but obviously lost in translation... all my non OEM discs are from Mode.
    me "Hello Mode, do you have this brembo part number HPK discs in stock?"
    Them "Yes Sev me old cherub, 330 quids to you."
    me "Ok that's great, take my money."

that's how it normally goes.

• Like Like x 1
  9. At least you didn’t buy ebc...

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. oh god no, them and galfer, I can't abide all that wavey disc ball sacks.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information