1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moisture Absorber For The Garage Or Shed.

Discussion in 'Detailing and cleaning' started by speedy gonzales, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Just bought this to put in the shed to see if it’s any good with Absorbing any moisture like it boasts.
    Might be useful if you have bikes in a cold damp garage or shed. Not sure if it will be any good but worth a try as Tesco are currently selling them for half price. I guess even if it helps a little it’s better than nothing and needs no power to make it work.
    Will post an update in a few days to see if it’s captured any moisture.

F4CB763B-0724-4B65-BB0A-164866EDFD29.jpeg 9C436E31-3D29-4FA2-B29A-804F2AD3CA5F.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  2. Won't do any harm. I used a dehumidifier for 40 quid in my old house which had a unheated garage. That pulled in about 2 litres a week on a stage in the winter.

3. Use them in our Ultima GTR and they work well

4. Have had two in my garage all winter. Just put the third set of absorption blocks in. Each fill the reservoir almost twice. Time will tell how effective these are. Cheap, mine were from B&Q, and obviously need no power.

My garage is separate from my recently purchased property though one set of plans provided by the surveyor does show a strip connecting to two. May investigate my options though some property development in the access lane behind my house resulted in the whole lot being block paved. So would need to pay a decent builder as well as an electrician.

5. I'm going to try these for my garage. :upyeah:

6. Just spray the whole bike with ACF-50 and you don't have to worry about moisture levels.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information