1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mono Nero - Project - For Sale

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Bluehawk, Nov 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok,

So after some deliberation, I've decided to sell my 999s Mono Nero.

You'll see the story in my history, but essentially the engine needs rebuilt.

The bike is partially stripped just now down to engine, loom and forks. Rear swing arm is still in place.

I was intending to do it myself, but have to be realistic about the amount of time I have available and how soon I'd like to be back on the road.

Pre bang history is good, with various nice bits, like the usual Ohlins and Termi. Rizoma rearsets, Slipper clutch, Sargeant seat and pleny carbon fibre all over. Condition is good all round, although I had planned a full strip and start again.

07833141084 for more details, but I want £3500 for it, with no offers (at all, ever...:):mad::confused::D) Otherwise, its an ebay strip for parts, which I'm loathe to do as there are so few of them left. I'm in no rush, so if you need to sell your dog, kidney, existing bike, I'm happy to wait til the spring.

Cheers

G 017.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. who had the trick 999 engine for sale??

3. Cheers mate, PM sent :upyeah:

4. It sold to someone on here, AndyB was selling it but I don't remember who bought it

5. @Air Duck shame would have been a good combo.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Wanted to say a big thanks to @Bluehawk, lovely guy and very helpful - cheers mate :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  7. Bike now in the capable hands of Air Duck!

Keep us posted about progress and thanks again pal.

Will update once I have another set of wheels... whatever it is. (Rsv4?)

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information